Harvest Church offers training to those in our church as well as counsellors, pastors, ministry directors in other Churches within the Great Commission Collective and beyond.
Becoming a Soul Care Counsellor
A counsellor is an uncommon leader who has Godly character, genuine commitment, and growing competence with the ability to influence, equip, and care for others.
What You Can Do Now
- Serve as an Advocate (Contact Pastor Matt)
- Serve as a Life Group Leader or Apprentice (Contact Jeremy Laverty)
- Get more information on advocacy here
- Pray for our ministry: our pastors, counsellors, counselees, and advocates
- Serve as an office volunteer for Soul Care
At Harvest Church, Biblical Soul Care Counsellors are:
- Growing in maturity in his/her walk with Christ
- Demonstrate an eagerness to be equipped for ministry
- Desire to continually be equipped for ministry