News & Announcements
ONE CAMPAIGN UPDATE: On Sunday September 23rd, we received 42 commitment cards, 3 of which were anonymous, with a total pledge amount of $730,124! If we include our Pre 2018 Growth & Savings of $200,000 plus our Growth/ONE Campaign donations already received this year of $157,552 our total donations to date for our ONE Campaign are: $1,087,676! We are still receiving pledge cards and these can be placed in the offering basket over the next few weeks. If you need to pick up a pledge card or have any questions, please stop by the table in the foyer this Sunday. We are excited to see the Lord continue to press in on the hearts of our people and are believing in Him to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think!
- We have a new texting initiative to help you stay connected with our Harvest family. Be sure to save 705-415-2400 in your contacts!
- You can use this number to submit prayer requests throughout the week. Text the word “Pray” and follow the prompts. You will receive a Welcome Text to get your account set up (this set up is a one time thing) followed by a message to text your prayer request(150 characters or less). With a church of over 600 people, using this initiative for prayer requests will allow you to receive a personal response from a Pastor or Elder, giving you a sense of a small, close-knit family. It will also greatly assist our administration team by freeing up time to give attention to our growing admin needs as we prepare to launch our North Campus.
- You can also use the link provided to access our Connection Card. This will allow you to submit a longer prayer request, change your personal information, check off if you’re a first time visitor or request more information (ie: baptism and small groups). Everything you do with the black Connect Folders at the end of the aisles can now be done on your phone and at any time during the week, not just on Sunday mornings!
- Not only can you use this number for prayer, you can also use it for Giving. Text the word “Give” to the same number, click on the link to set up your payment information, text the amount you want to give and then designate your gift to either “Muskoka” or “Parry Sound” General Receiptable!
We are thrilled to announce that Adopt a Family 2018 is starting soon! This ministry has been a blessing to so many families within our church and community and it’s been a joy to see Harvest rally together every Christmas to help those in need.
Mittens will be available on the tree in the foyer on Sunday November 18th and 25th. We want to encourage you to talk as a small group and consider adopting a family together, or feel free to individually take a family or donate gift cards.
For more information, please contact Anne-Marie Griffioen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday November 23rd
- Bracebridge & Muskoka Lakes Secondary School (100 Clearbrook Trail)