Parry Sound Building Fund
Exciting News for Parry Sound
Harvest Parry Sound launched in their new building summer 2020
There are still many other basic needs that need to be met in order for the project to truly be completed!
In order to help us finish this project, we have setup a Parry Sound Building Fund for the duration of this project to see it completed.
If you feel led to give - you can give by cheque, you can mark an envelope and give cash, or you can online, see all the needs below and give there in order to see the gospel go out in the heart of Parry Sound!
Our 2022 goals as of January for immediate work are as follows: (estimated cost of. $25,000-$30,000)
- Complete reno of Youth Room located at back of the church in the lower level. (drywall, painting, carpet, lights and furniture and A/V)
- Building temporary walkway to nursery and toddler area from main foyer (Completed)
- Re-root HVAC for more efficient use of newly installed A/C units (potential rebuilding of basement ceiling)
- Family/Universal Washroom off of main foyer (plumbing, flooring, purchase of universal equipment)
- Multi-purpose Meeting/Boardroom Area loft off of main Worship Centre (drywall, flooring, paint, lighting, plumbing)
- Main office kitchenette/copy area (installation of cupboards, countertops and sink)
- Nursery kitchenette (refinishing of cupboards, instal countertop, sink, dishwasher and fridge, lighting, electrical and plumbing)
- Nursery Washroom (plumbing, drywall, lights, tile)
- Back stage Clean up (drywall, organization of hallway to downstairs and building exit)
We have been blessed to have the majority if the work done by volunteers, with people and business donating time and materials. We have and will continue to use as much volunteer help to keep our costs down. As projects are completed the entire scope of the project will continue to be evaluated over the course raising money for the Parry Sound Building Fund. We will give regular reports as the project moves forward. Below are some estimated numbers for 3 phases of the project with the total raised so far. For any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for giving
TOTAL NEED PHASE 1 (COMPLETED)
For official opening
- General finishes, washrooms, flooring, paint, general lighting.
TOTAL NEED PHASE 2
Upgrades to Audio/Video, Connection to Office building from main, family washroom, signage, parking, air conditioning, deferred labor costs, furnishings. etc.
TOTAL NEED PHASE 3
Additional building maintenance, further upgrades, new chairs, additional labor expenses.
Air Conditioning -for the offices - Waiting on estimated cost.
Change table for Family/Universal Washroom - $450
Acoustic Portable Room Dividers for Harvest Kids - $5000
Family/Universal Washroom - $10,000
Fence Repair - $2000
Landscaping & New Parking - $12,000
Outside Signage - $5000
Stage & Worship Centre Lighting - $10,000
Audio/Video Upgrades - $15,000
Pew Chairs - $9000
Instruments - $4000
Worship Centre Pojection - $6000